To move corporate or sporting leaders and their teams from their current level of performance to being recognised as world class leaders and consistently high performing teams.
We do this primarily through mental skill training and mindset development, and support it with meditation, mindfulness, yoga and pilates practices.
The SiSu Life team have a wealth of experience in changing organisational, team and individual mindsets at the elite sporting, professional and corporate level. Highly motivated, the team are strong advocates of integrity, hard work and performance excellence using an holistic approach through mental and physical development.
Mental Skill and Mindset Coach
Dwayne is a professional rugby coach and mental skills coach with 14 years experience in elite sport.
His coaching experience is broad and includes:
* International rugby as current Head Coach of the Australian Wallaroos.
* Mindset coaching with career professionals and in organisational and corporate settings.
* Head Coach Western Force 10s team - Won the 2016 World Club 10s.
* Head Coach Perth Spirit team - Won the 2016 National Rugby Championships.
* Kicking Coach Western Force - 2014 to 2016.
* Western Force Academy Coach - 2009 to 2017.
Dwayne has worked with numerous international rugby stars including Wallaby's Dane Haylett-Petty, Kyle Godwin and Richard Hardwick, and Wallaroo Rebecca Clough. He has also worked with the Perth International Cricket Academy, Southern Sports Academy, Joondalup District Cricket Club, Athletics WA and West Coast Fever star, Verity Charles.
He has presented at numerous conferences and seminars and to corporates and sporting teams such as WALGA Convention, Property Powerhouse, District32's Inner Sanctum and Athletics WA.
* Bachelor of Arts (Sports Media)
* Diploma in Psychology and Counselling
* Diploma in Sports Coaching
* World Rugby Level 4 Coach
* Short courses in strength and conditioning, workplace assessment and training, and coaching.
Yoga & Pilates Teacher
Mindfulness and Meditation Coach
Kelly is a physical performance coach and has over 12 years experience in the fitness industry. She is a fully qualified Personal and Group Trainer and a Pilates and Yoga teacher. Kelly is also a qualified Mindfulness Meditation Teacher.
Kelly's Pilates and Yoga experience extends to working with:
* State and National swimmers.
* Perth International Cricket Academy.
* Fremantle Dockers Football Club.
* Sonic Health Plus.
* Western Force.
* Private clients
Kelly has also worked in the hospitality industry for over 20 years, 16 of these with Qantas. Kelly's caring and compassionate personality lends itself to developing strong and lasting relationships with her clients.
Kelly is very passionate about the human body and how it moves. She strongly supports moving the body in a functional sense improving core strength, mobility and posture. Kelly understands the necessity of not only a healthy body but also a healthy mind, keeping this as a focus point when dealing with all her clients.
* Yoga Australia Registered
* Fitness Australia certified
* Certificate III and IV in Fitness
* Level 1 and 2 in Pilates
* Qualified Yoga teacher
* Qualified Mindfulness Meditation Teacher
* Short courses in lower back pain and injuries, knee and ankle pain and injuries, pre and post-natal exercises
* CPR and First Aid trained